Your kitchen is not complete without an excellent refrigerator. Side by side refrigerators are the latest appliance that your modular kitchen needs.
In this article I will make My Top Recommendations for you to choose the best side by side refrigerator in India in the current year.
In this article I will
- Give you my Well Researched Recommendations,
- How I picked the best side by side fridges,
- Tell you about some things or points you need to consider before your purchase.
For Those in a Hurry
Here are My Top Recommendations for the Best Side-By-Side Refrigerator In India in 2021
- Haier 565 L Inverter Frost-Free, Side-By-Side Refrigerator (N0.1 Pick)
- LG 687 L Frost Free (No.2 Pick)
- LG 679L Frost-free
- AmazonBasics 564 L Frost Free (Best Side-by-Side Refrigerator in India under 50000 Rs.)
- Samsung 700 L Inverter Frost-Free Side by Side Refrigerator
A sleek, slim, and elegant refrigerator compliments the kitchen interiors and improves the overall look.Apart from the stylish structure, these refrigerators are more spacious, which lets you store food items, ice creams, and drinks.
How Did I Research The Best Side-By-Side Refrigerator?
- I checked out the best online sites, researched, and compiled a list of the top ten best side-by-side fridges in India, based on reviews from consumers.
- Then read reviews, analyzed those product reviews to learn how each side by side fridge performed in a variety of different scenarios, including cooling efficiency, freezer efficiency, and ease of use and price.
- Asked friends and family for recommendations,
- Went into the store to see what was available.
The goal was not to rank these fridges based on cooling ability, price but rather how these refrigerators performed on various parameters.
Side by side refrigerators are making their way into India. More and more people are upgrading from single door refrigerators to compact side-by-side models.
But with so many different makes, models, colours and features on offer, which one is best for your kitchen? I’ll help you find out.
What is a Side by Side Refrigerator?
A side-by-side refrigerator is a type of refrigerator that has two doors, usually with most or all of the space occupied by an interior compartment for food storage. The other design is a top freezer/bottom fridge with one door in the top and one at the bottom.
Some factors to consider while buying a Side-By-Side Refrigerator in India ( Buying Guide)
The capacity of the side-by-side refrigerator is measured in litres, and the size of your kitchen determines how much space you will be needing.
For a nuclear family 150l to 300l capacity fridge is enough, while around 240l to 850l is required for joint families.
2. Types of Door:
Most side-by-side refrigerators have a swing door that can be opened even when the fridge is in use. Others are air-cooled and can not be opened even when the fridge is in use.
On the other hand, some models like the French door refrigerators have a freezer at the bottom and multiple doors.
3. Energy Efficiency:
Side-by-side refrigerators are available under energy-efficient, A++, and A+++ categories. These differ in performance and electricity consumption.
4. Stylish Design:
Different models have different levels of design and come in a variety of finishes, from stainless steel to black colour.
5. Additional Features:
Many models have features like Wi-Fi connectivity and a drinking water dispenser.
Most side-by-side refrigerators come with storage spaces, one for vegetables and one for fruits. More advanced models also have cabinets in the freezer space so that you can keep frozen food separate.
A side-by-side refrigerator should be a long-term investment, so set aside enough money for the model you opt for. Most models are more expensive than the average fridge, but you need to look at features like temperature control and energy efficiency.
Most side-by-side refrigerators come in different sizes, starting from 15, 22, and 90 litres. You can choose a model that will fit your needs.
9. Water Dispenser:
Some models have a drinking water dispenser that dispenses water only when you press a button.
We can install side-by-side refrigerators either in an existing cabinet or against the wall.
We must install side-by-side refrigerators in a place where the doors can swing open at least 325 mm (12.8 inches). In some cases, you may need to make additional space for the refrigerator.
12. Humidity Control:
Humidity control helps to regulate moisture within the fridge to maintain optimum conditions for storing food items.
13. Ice Maker:
Side-by-side refrigerators are available with and without ice makers and ice dispensers.
Top 14 Side By Side Refrigerators in India
1. Haier 565 L Inverter Frost-Free, Side-By-Side Refrigerator with Twin Inverter Technology India (Best Side by Side Refrigerator in India under 60000 Rs.)
This is a recently launched refrigerator in India from Haier with twin Inverter technology. This innovation allows the proper functioning of the fan motor and the compressor. It ensures that the compressor runs on DC (direct current) and causes no fluctuations.
This Side By Side refrigerator is Frost-free, which means you don’t have to be concerned about ice-build up.
This is an energy-efficient appliance and has a capacity of 565 litres, quite suitable for a large family.
A toughened glass shelf is provided, and it is also spill-proof. There is PUF insulation, and that helps to keep the freezer- fridge ratio adequate.
Other functions include smart and holiday function, noise control technology, and one-touch global display.
This is a user-friendly and eco-friendly appliance with R600a, which has very low Global Warming potential (GWP). You will get a warranty for one year and ten years on the fan and compressor.
- The design is new, is sleek, and fits well into any modular kitchen. It surely will enhance the overall look of your kitchen with its elegant structure.
- This refrigerator is carefully designed with a new SBS feature that lets you store your food conveniently. The freezer to fridge ratio is proper.
- It has 90 degrees contoured door that lets you open the fridge completely, and you can easily take out any food item.
- You don’t have to worry all the time about maintaining a proper temperature because of its intelligent holiday function that controls the temperature when you are not at home.
- The company guarantees the user a silent operation from this appliance with its noise control technology.
- There is no compromise on the quality.
- The refrigerator consumes less energy, which is only 0.98 units a day, and with the smart sensor, it is efficient to use.
- With the help of its Super Cool & Super Freeze feature, this refrigerator cools down the food at once, and it works perfectly with just a single touch.
- This is a deal hard to miss in this price range and quality.
- Very Budget friendly.
- No seperate Ice box, just ice trays are present..
- This appliance will not go well with non-modular kitchens.
- Customer service is not p to the mark.
- No Water Dispenser.
2. LG 687 L Frost Free Side-by-Side Refrigerator (GC-B247SLUVAPZQEBN)
This refrigerator from LG has a linear inverter compressor and that helps it to save energy. It has a maximum storage capacity of- up to 687 litres, sufficient for an Indian family of 5-7 members.
The fridge ensures that every item stays cool and fresh with its multiple cooling air vents that spread the air in all directions. The Smart diagnosis feature works quickly and is a way to troubleshoot problems.
It maintains a balance between external and internal temperature through multi-digital sensors. You will get a warranty for one year on the appliance and ten years on the compressor. If you don’t want any compromise on quality, design, and durability, you should consider this refrigerator.
- The inverter linear compressor saves up to 51% of energy. It also reduces the noise up to 25% less than other inverter linear compressors.
- Prevents bacteria build-up to 99.9% with its 5 steps unique feature- anti-bacterial deodorization. This feature preserves the odour of the food inside the refrigerator.
- The temperature inside the refrigerator is regulated through multiple sensors that check the airflow in every corner and deliver superior cooling performance.
- The storage is over 600 litres to stock food.
- We can connect the refrigerator with a mobile phone with the SmartThinQ app, which lets you control the appliance even when you are not at home. This helps in saving time, money and relaxes the user.
- Humidity levels are maintained inside the fridge with its innovative features.
- The fridge looks good on the outside and fits well with your kitchen interior.
- The price is slightly high. This is not a budget-friendly refrigerator.
- It is sometimes difficult to connect with the app.
3. LG 679L Frost-free Side-by-Side Refrigerator in India
This is another Frost Free, Side-by-Side refrigerator from LG that works brilliantly. It comes with an inverter compressor, which helps save energy, and its Auto defrost features help stop the ice from building up.
The appliance works without creating any disturbing noise. It has a capacity of 679 L and works well for an Indian family of 5 to 7 members. The glass shelf is toughened and is easy to clean.
This product has multiple digital sensors. The warranty is one year for the refrigerator and ten years for the compressor. The fridge weighs about 80 kgs.
- You don’t have to worry about maintaining a proper moisture level in the fridge to keep the food fresh. This appliance has a moist balance crisper, which maintains the optimal moisture level with its lattice-pattern box.
- Packed With advanced technology, this refrigerator has Multi Digital Sensors that help maintain the optimum temperature inside the product and respond accordingly to the warm food.
- This refrigerator from LG has Smart Diagnosis that solves any issue you may have while using this product.
- The Inverter Linear Compressor saves up the cost and energy by 51%, and it is tested that the noise is reduced by 25%.
- It looks great and perfectly fits well with your kitchen interior.
- There is no compromise on performance from the company, and the product is long-lasting.
- The freezer cools well and quickly.
- This is a satisfactory purchase with adequate cooling and perfectly equipped with the latest features.
- No water dispenser outside the refrigerator.
- The product seems expensive.
- The freezer is comparatively bigger than the fridges section.
4. AmazonBasics 564 L Frost Free Side by Side Refrigerator ( Steel) Best Side-by-Side Refrigerator in India under 50000
Also this the Best Side by Side Refrigerator in India with water dispenser.
This is a frost-free refrigerator from Amazon, which is best in this price range in 2021. The appliance goes one step further and has given tough competition to other brands in the market.
It comes with multiple drawers, two on each side that create extra storage at the back, and you can store more food. The glass shelf itself is made of high quality, and its auto-defrost system prevents ice cubes-build up.
It has a maximum capacity of 564 L, which caters to the average Indian family of 5 members. The appliance utilizes around 2-3 units of power consumption in a day as per some users.
There is a user manual given with the refrigerator. The water dispenser will work when you connect it with a water supply pipe. You can use the dispenser to get cold water without opening the fridge. Both sides are spacious, and looks are elegant.
The warranty on the refrigerator is for one year, and on the compressor, it is for five years.
On the Left side is the chiller while, on the right side is the cooler.
- The refrigerator has the latest in-built LED panel, which is a unique feature, and also you can regulate the temperature with its simple controls.
- The storage is suitable for a joint and larger family.
- The refrigerator works without any disturbing noise with its silent operation.
- BPL 564 L has a water dispenser on the outside from which you can have access to cold water even when the doors are closed.
- Multi-airflow system that maintains the circulation of cool air inside the refrigerator and keeps the vegetables and fruit fresh for a longer time.
- The freezer works efficiently and cools the food at once with the ‘Quick freeze’ feature.
- Its Smart AI mode maintains the temperature for the internal load.
- The price that is being charged is not much if we consider all the features.
- Very Budget friendly.
- This appliance does not focus on energy efficiency.
- The water dispenser may stop working after some time.
- The compressor is not based on the inverter type.
- Service is lacking from the company.
5.Samsung 700 L Inverter Frost-Free Side-by-Side Refrigerator
This is the latest side-by-side refrigerator from Samsung, which has taken up the Indian market by storm. The new ‘spacemax’ technology has maximum fridge space inside to store the food items, while the outer body is of standard size.
It comes with a comprehensive balanced cooling system that keeps the food cooled by blowing air in all directions. This prevents the food from getting stale.
The refrigerator has a DIT (Digital Inverter Technology) Inverter Compressor. The inverter compressors ensure that energy is saved, as it automatically adjusts the cooling demand and works noiselessly.
The appliance has a maximum capacity of 700 litres to store your food. If you stay in a joint family, then you need at least this much storage capacity.
The warranty on the side-by-side refrigerator is up to 1 year.
- It has a sleek and seamless design that looks elegant with your kitchen interior and uplifts it.
- The vegetable and fruits storage boxes are large; hence you can save more stuff.
- The doors are beautiful and with recessed handles which don’t stick out.
- Its digital inverter technology helps adjust the cooling speed up to 7 levels, which prevents any wear and tear of the appliance.
- Because of space max technology, the walls are sleek and create a minimal amount of insulation along with high efficiency.
- The power cool feature makes the refrigerator chill fast and increases the fridge’s cooling power by 31%.
- It has a built-in deodorizing filter that helps preserve your food’s aroma through activated carbon filters.
- The overall look of the refrigerator is sturdy, and there is no compromise on the material.
- It does not come along with water dispensers.
- The installation is complex, and the after customer service is not good.
- There are no extra shelves to store food with respect to its size.
- Price is a bit high because it doesn’t have convertible features.
6. Bosch 661 L Frost Free Side-by-Side Refrigerator
This is an excellent product from Bosch India, an established brand.
The product has an auto-defrost system feature that doesn’t let the ice build up. The annual energy consumption of this appliance is 639 units per year.
The inverter compressor is excellent and user-friendly; it is energy and cost-efficient. It has toughened glass, which is spill-proof and has a multi-airflow system.
This Bosch refrigerator’s capacity is 661 litres, and it is suitable if you have a joint Indian family.
Various modes are provided, which includes a two cooling system (twin cooling) and ‘easy clean’.
You will get a 10-year warranty on the compressor, and the refrigerator has a comprehensive warranty for one year.
- To maintain low temperatures and for better cooling, this refrigerator has the feature of PUF insulation.
- There are two independent cooling systems that ensure that the cool air gets dispersed among all the fridge corners.
- It has a sensor-based Vario inverter compressor which saves electricity billls and cuts the cost. The LED light works very well, and you can pick the food without obstruction.
- The appliance works noise-free, and you can remove all its parts for easy cleaning.
- It has a touch button for faster and rapid cooling, which helps to eliminate foul odour and keeps the food fresh.
- There is ample space and capacity in this refrigerator in comparison with similar products.
- It has an easy shelf that lets you store the food even at the back, and the safety glass can take up to 180 kgs of weight, so you can conveniently store meat or other products.
- You can install the Bosch refrigerator easily or with the help of customer support service.
- It maintains an optimum temperature at all times, and this temperature automatically changes when the outside conditions are humid.
- The price seems a little high, though if you consider that this is not a premium product.
7. Haier 570 L Inverter Frost-Free, Side-by-Side Refrigerator with Twin Inverter Technology
This refrigerator features twin inverter technology, which regulates the compressor and is a game-changer. With this technology, the fan inside can run at various speeds.
The fridge can hold up to the maximum capacity of 570 litres, which is enough for an Indian family of 4-5 members.
The appliance consumes annual energy up to 358 units per year. You can rely on this product in terms of cost and energy consumption. Its inverter compressor helps in saving more energy.
It cools better with PUF insulation, which retains the low temperature. The super cool and freeze mode works with just one button.
The shelf life is spill-proof and made with toughened glass. Haier gives a warranty of ten years on the compressor and a comprehensive one-year warranty on the product.
- The door opens at 90 degrees and has ‘Deo fresh’ technology to keep the food fresh.
- It has an intelligent holiday function that holds the temperature at 17 degrees C.
- The appliance operates without needing a stabilizer. This saves the refrigerator during high fluctuation of voltage.
- The refrigerator has a superior cooling system with the help of its twin inverter technology.
- Haier India has revolutionized by bringing smart sensors and keeping the energy consumption at the lowest, which is 0.98 units in a day. So lower electricity bills.
- This product works without any disturbing noise because of noise control technology.
- The fridge fits well with its slimline SBS, flawless structure, and sleek design into your modular kitchen.
- There is a balanced fridge to freezer ratio that comes in handy when storing the food.
- Toughened glass shelves.
- The appliance is a heavyweight.
- The price seems expensive compared to similar available products.
8. Panasonic 584 L Inverter Frost-Free Side by Side Refrigerator
This is an excellent Side by Side Frost-Free Refrigerator from Panasonic India. This is a premium appliance with an intelligent inverter compressor, saving energy, and it works noiselessly.
The fridge’s maximum capacity is 584 L, which is quite enough for a family of 5 to 7 members.
The glass shelves are toughened and made to last long. Also, the looks are great with a stainless steel finish. You can clean and wipe up the surface quickly and regulate the refrigerator’s temperature according to your requirement with the help of its touch control panel.
The Auto-Defrost mode doesn’t let the ice Build-Up. You will get the manufacturer warranty period for one year, and the compressor has a warranty for up to 10 years.
- The appliance is packed with the latest features and promotes uniform freezing. Its inverter compressor changes the mode automatically and uses more energy during the day and less at night.
- The interior LED lighting saves electricity and energy bills.
- The refrigerator adapts itself to quick-freeze mode, vacation mode, and quick cooling mode.
- You will get a double vegetable box (about 23L and 12L capacity )that lets you store your food conveniently.
- The refrigerator is equipped with a triple ice cubes tray to store frozen food products. Its effortless twist mechanism helps in easy operation.
- You can lock the door of the refrigerator. This is a unique feature.
- The LED light is eco-friendly. It illuminates the refrigerator’s interior, so you don’t have to struggle while finding the food.
- The bar handle is streamlined and has an edgy look.
- The affordable price fits into the budget.
- LED light may stop working after some time.
9. Hisense 507 L Frost-Free Multi-Door Refrigerator with Water Dispenser
I reviewed this model as one of the best bestselling products that are also budget-friendly. With a capacity of 507 litres, it is adequate for a large Indian family.
This is a frost-free, multi-door refrigerator with more storage and broader space. Hisense designed the doors in a French way, which makes searching for the items more accessible.
Another unique mode that this appliance has is the ability to control temperature settings automatically, and it also has a convertible section.
The company guarantees it to be frost-free, and it prevents the ice crystals from forming; you don’t need to defrost it.
The fridge cools quickly, and the cold air circulates evenly in all directions.
It has dual cooling technology, which keeps constant temperature. Also, it has a triple cooling zone for more flexibility.
The warranty on this product is one year along with ten years on the compressor.
- It has a water dispenser, which works well.
- There are two independent cooling systems. They help maintain the ideal humidity level and divide the temperature between the freezer and refrigerator sections. This feature also helps in preventing unwanted odours and preserves the food quality.
- This refrigerator suits the needs of an Indian family, as it has enough storage to keep fruits and vegetables.
- The triple cooling zone ensures that food items are stored at an ideal temperature according to the user’s requirements.
- It has 6 zone storage.
- The looks are eye-catchy and elegant.
- You may face some problems with the installation.
- The repair service is not readily available.
10. Whirlpool 570 L Inverter Frost-Free Multi-Door Refrigerator, (Model-WS SBS 570 STEEL (SH))
This is a bestselling refrigerator in India from whirlpool with a capacity of 570 litres. It is well suited for the needs of a small Indian family.
The durability is exceptional, and you can trust this product for its less energy consumption. This is a frost-free refrigerator and creates a noise-free experience.
Its Intellisense inverter technology delivers power-packed performance along with 3D airflow. The fridge is scientifically designed to control humidity and is adaptive to intelligent technology.
It is equipped with a feather touch display panel, holiday, and lock mode, useful for daily usage.
The air tower ensures that cool air circulates freely and doesn’t get into the food directly. The warranty on this appliance is for one year and with ten years on compressor.
- The refrigerator guarantees long-lasting freshness and cooling with its microprocessors and revolutionary adaptive technology.
- There are four pre-set functions: super, eco, holiday mode, and lock mode.
- The build is crafted to perfection with exquisite and stylish design and luxurious exteriors, which will add charm to your modular kitchen.
- This masterpiece is spacious inside and outside with standardized countertop depth. This gives it an uplifting look. The interiors have more space, so you can easily have access to food items.
- It has a feather-touch UI display panel that lets you regulate the refrigerator’s temperature control depending on the type of food you will store.
- It lets you enjoy your vacation without having to worry about electricity bills. This smart appliance has the holiday mode feature, which uses less energy when you are not using the refrigerator.
- It has a shiny finish and catches the eye.
- The freezer can cool down to -30 degrees with the super setting, and you can store frozen products easily.
- This is a budget-friendly product.
- The freezer may leak after some time.
11. LG 594 L Inverter Wi-Fi Frost-Free Side-By-Side Refrigerator
This is a frost-free refrigerator from LG with a smart diagnosis and the latest features. This is an energy-efficient and cost-friendly appliance.
The side by side refrigerator can hold up to 594 litres of capacity, which is enough for a family of 5 members. The fridge offers door cooling besides hygiene. This cooling ensures that your food stays fresh and minimizes unpleasant odours.
Inverter linear compressor saves energy. It’s Smart ThinQ lets you diagnose the product even when you are not at home. The cooling air vents help circulate cool air in different directions and every corner of the refrigerator.
The warranty on the product is of 1 year and ten years on the compressor. This fridge weighs 104kgs, and the body is made of stainless steel.
- You can trust this appliance on less energy consumption with its inverter linear compressor. It reduces the noise by 25%, which creates a peaceful experience for the user.
- The refrigerator creates a hygienic condition with its hygiene fresh plus feature. The 5 step anti-bacterial deodorization formula helps to clear out bacteria up to 99.99%.
- You also don’t have to worry about facing problems because of the innovative diagnosis feature, which detects any issues automatically.
- You will get an enhanced cooling experience with its ‘Door cooling plus’, which lets the airflow and cools the food at once.
- Another unique feature that this LG refrigerator offers you is a Moist Balance Crisper. This helps maintain moisture inside the fridge compartment with its innovative Lattice-pattern box cover.
- The compressor works continuously and promotes a straightforward operation, which freezes your food faster.
- This purchase price of the product is relatively high.
- There is not enough space inside the LG refrigerator.
12. Samsung 693 L Frost Free Side by Side Refrigerator
This is a side by side and frost-free refrigerator from Samsung and one of the top-selling products in this price range.
Its Auto defrost system stops the ice from building up. Its maximum capacity is 693 Litres, which suffices to fulfil the needs of 5 to 7 family members.
The inverter compressor works silently and saves energy. It has toughened glass, and the product is durable for a longer time. You will get two (2) years of warranty on the product.
- The minimal design is such that it blends completely with your kitchen and has counter depth and height. It uplifts your kitchen interior and gives it an enchanted look.
- It has a uniform cooling system with triple layers and innovative, flexible technology which controls the temperature consistency automatically. This helps and keeps your food fresh for a longer duration.
- A triple cooling system given in the Samsung 693 L independently controls and optimizes the temperature. It also maximizes humidity and prevents odours from mixing in the three (3) compartments. Along with this, a metal cooling plate is present to keep the air cool for longer.
- To preserve the meat and fish, it has a chill mode at the bottom right door. This feature ensures that it maintains the optimum temperature at -1 degrees C.
- It preserves the texture and freshness through this chill mode.
- The storage is vast, and there is plenty of storage space to store various items. Also, you will get four doors which are large enough, and you can take out things easily.
- The door has a big bin, and you can store larger food items inside this door. You can keep more like drinks and large milk cans. This door comes in handy when you have a party at home.
- This is a perfect choice if you are looking for a budget-friendly refrigerator.
- The durability is not excellent.
13. Samsung 594 L Frost Free Side-by-Side Refrigerator
This is a Frost-Free refrigerator, which stops the ice from building up. The refrigerator holds a maximum capacity of 594 L, which is quite enough if you have a family of 5 members.
The inverter compressor is energy-efficient and works silently.
It comes with toughened glass and is durable for a long duration. This appliance has a unique design and sleek structure.
The warranty on the product is for one year and ten years on the compressor.
- This refrigerator is equipped with 10 Smart internal and external Sensors, which observe the conditions automatically. This feature speeds up the process of the efficient compressor working quickly to keep the food fresh and cool. These sensors adapt to humid and cool conditions.
- It comes with an LED display and child lock feature, which works perfectly fine with just one touch. Also, you can turn on cool power mode which will freeze the items quickly.
- We can slide the doors, which means you can take out food items without any effort. The side shelf is built to perfection, and rolling is relatively easy.
- The airflow works at every level, and this multi-flow results in the distribution of an even temperature throughout the refrigerator. The tiny vents help to cool every section, and the foods stay fresh.
- It has an LED display and water dispenser on the outside. This display lets you have access to the information without even opening the door. The internal temperature is shown through its blue colour, which glows.
- You can put the refrigerator on vacation mode while you are not at home. We can adjust the settings and control with just one click.
- This is an expensive product.
14. Haier 531 L Inverter Frost-Free Side-by-Side Refrigerator
This Frost-free refrigerator from Haier comes with twin inverter technology. This technology ensures that the fan and compressor can run at different speeds depending on the appliance’s need.
It can run on low energy, and the annual energy consumption is 358 units per year. It has an inverter compressor, which saves cost.
The PUF insulation ensures that low temperature is maintained. Thus it results in a better uniform cooling experience. Its shelf life is toughened with spill-proof glass.
The glass finish is also of premium quality. This refrigerator has a maximum capacity of 570 litres, which is suitable for a large family. The warranty on this product is ten years on the compressor and a one-year warranty on the product.
- You can hold on to a healthy lifestyle with its multi-airflow system, which keeps foods fresh for long and cools the refrigerator immediately.
- This smart refrigerator has a Holiday function mode which operates automatically and sets the temperature at -17 degrees C.
- This feature works well when you are on holiday. It makes sure that the items stored in the refrigerator stay fresh.
- If there is a high voltage fluctuation, this refrigerator can handle the situation with its stabilizer-free operation and doesn’t let the appliance break down.
- It is easy to convert the fridge into the freezer with just a single button. You can have access to this option on the lower right side of the compartment.
- The design is made to perfection.
- The fridge remains at eye level throughout, which is a remarkable quality. This feature makes sure that you can see food stored inside it all the time.
- There are no such lights in the freezer compartment.
- The temperature in the freezer space section fluctuates.
- You may find the price range slightly on the expensive side.
While buying a side by side double-door refrigerators in 2021, it is essential to keep in mind that you will be using it is for a long time. Therefore, you should make a choice carefully by considering all the factors of all the refrigerators. Some brands even offer EMI’s at low cost.
These side by side refrigerators usually start from the price range of Rs.50,000 and go up to Rs1,00,000 in India. They are more premium quality refrigerators than regular ones and need more storage space for the set-up. You can consider these fridges and make a wise choice.