The lockdown blues has maximized our screen time. We are all aware of the harm extended screen time can cause upon our eyes. Hence, it has become quite necessary to choose a monitor, where we will be spending most of our time, with the utmost care.
The BenQ GW2480T comes in black colour. The company Benq guarantees a top-notch quality product that tries to raise no questions in the minds of the consumer. But is that so?
We present to you the BenQ GW2480T review that shall cater to your needs, well.
BenQ GW2480T Monitor specifications and Features
1920 X 1080 Full HD
60 Hz, 75 Hz at 1024x768
- With a 24 inch (23.8), Full HD ( 1920* 1080) 1080P IPS panel, the BenQ GW2480T monitor comes with decent peak brightness and built-in speakers.
- The product comes with good viewing angles.
- Ultra-slim bezel is provided for virtually seamless dual-monitor setups.
- The monitor comes with Eye-CareTM Technology for a flicker-free viewing experience and emits low blue light to reduce eye irritation and fatigue.
- The company has received a certification by TUV Rheinland, for the same.
- Cables can be hidden intricately inside the stand of the monitor.
- With product height of 21.26 inches, a width of 6.9 inches and a screen display size of 23.8 inches, this monitor has a resolution of 1920×1080 (full HD).
- The product dimensions of the monitor are 42.01×17.53×54 cm, and it weighs 5.7 kilograms.
- Having a standing screen display size of 23.8 inches, the monitor comes with 1 HDMI port, 1 audio-out port and 1 VGA port.
- It is also VESA wall mount compatible and comes with all the standard screw holes.
- The Response Time of Benq Gw2840T is 5 milliseconds.
- BenQ GW2480 monitor review comes with 3 years and 3 months (39 months) warranty.
After unboxing the product, you shall find a Monitor, 1.5m Power cable, HDMI cable, CD, user manual and guide.
My take on the Benq GW2480T monitor
I have found that external speakers or laptop speakers work better than the two speakers at the bottom of the monitor.
It might not be the professional photographers choice, but normal average users can lay their hands on this as the image quality is excellent.
I also really like the height adjustment feature.
Another feature I like is the Eyecare technology and adaptive brightness.
For video editors, students and business users, I would recommend this monitor. It is worth the price if you primarily use monitors for programming, reading and watching videos as the text is not pixelated.
It is ok for casual gaming, not for hardcore gamers due to its low refresh rate and response time.
A 3.5mm, headphone/ earphone jack, is also provided, but it doesn’t have any USB ports, which is ok for me.
It is quite pocket-friendly full Hd 1080p monitor, and I highly recommend it if you need the height adjustment, have a dual monitor setup, as this has very slim bezels and if you want flicker free and low blue light feature and do not want to strain your eyes.
The Eye Care feature has to be activated. It is not switched "ON" out of the box.
A: The BenQ GW2480T monitor review supports height adjustment, while the BenQ GW2480 does not. The product’s height can be adjusted according to the user’s need and hence, correct seating posture can be maintaining while working or studying. The monitor’s height, tilt, swivel and pivot can be customized accordingly. There are few to no monitors having this feature, at this price range.
A: The Dell P2419H consists of an additional display port but does not ship with an HDMI cable. GW2480T and GW2480 are more friendly on the pocket than Dell P2419H.
A: The refresh rate of the monitor is 60 Hz.
A: Yes. It does not reflect much light.