To stimulate our auditory pleasure, one needs to lay their hands on an all-encompassing product. Bose has finally given us such a product. We bring you the Bose Solo 5 TV Soundbar Review to help you choose the best Bose sound bar as per your preference.
The minimalist design of the soundbar provides the clarity of sound you have been waiting for. You can expect to watch your favourite movies or sitcoms, making the sound pleasing to your ears.
We hope this Bose Solo 5 soundbar in India review can help you choose your soundbar accordingly.
My Take on the Bose Solo 5 TV Soundbar
I found the sound quality to be quite efficient, but the product did get heated up within 10 minutes at the place where the power cable was plugged in. The plugs are of a cheap finish.
The product is quite suitable for elevating and amplifying sounds. A stand-up comedy special shall sound better, but a romantic movie, where the dialogue is the essence, shall bring you disappointment.
Dialogue delivery is average at best, especially if the accent is Indian.
The soundbar is good for streaming music and YouTube videos.
The product is a must-buy for television sets in 2022 and beyond. The product makes watching sports tournaments quite fun, and the audio output seems excellent on HD channels.
It is a must-buy for music lovers in a 500-700 square feet room, not ideal for a big party, though.
The only big problem is that for such a price there is no HDMI connectivity, nor it can play from USB stick.
The box includes a power cord, universal remote control, optical digital audio cable, and a Bose Solo 5 TV sound system.
Bose Solo 5 TV Soundbar Features And Specifications:
- You can rely on a single soundbar that provides better quality when compared to your TV. The dialogue mode enables the user to hear the different dialogues distinctly. Even with the dialog mode, though, the dialog is not crystal clear sometimes.
- The fact that you can place the soundbox anywhere you want and the dialogue mode’s presence is everything you need to find in a soundbar.
- As the product setup is relatively easy, you just have to connect the soundbar with an audio cable, an optical coaxial, or an analog one, as per your preference. The soundbar automatically detects which kind of cable you are connecting to.
- As you’re in control of the bass, you can quickly decrease or increase it with a single touch of a button present on the remote.
- The product is Bluetooth enabled, but it should be noted that it does not support apt X code. This piece of information might be beneficial for the geeks.
- Another tip I got from a user was that if you are a subscriber of Amazon Prime Video, you should go to your audio settings and choose the Dolby Plus setting to elevate the audio.
Wireless and Bluetooth
- The Bluetooth connectivity helps you to connect to any of your devices wirelessly. The range is up to 10m. Basic connectivity options like coaxial, optical, and three-point 5MM auxiliary connections are provided. Sadly there is no HDMI connectivity.
- The universal remote helps you control the soundbar and most video sources connected to your television.
- The Bose Solo 5 measures 8.6 x 54.6 x 7 cm and it weighs around 1.7 Kg.
For a cheaper option, one can consider the Boat Aavante 1160 Bar also.
The product is stand-alone and cannot be connected to other speakers such as the 2.1 speakers.
A subwoofer is not provided.
Bose hasn’t provided any specific output. The product is suitable for a 600-800 sqft hall.