I am going to give you My Top 9 Recommendations for choosing the best laser printers in India for the current year in this article. I will also give,
- The suggestions based on my research,
- How I chose the top laser printer,
- Points that you should consider before making your purchase.
Printers nowadays are slowly becoming a necessity in our homes and a requirement in offices. They are useful in several ways and can get any printing work done without going to a Xerox photocopying shop.
We can use the printers for various purposes such as printing official documents, office pages, important assignments, school and college projects, and several other art purposes.
For All Those in a Hurry !!!!
Quick Review of My Top Recommendations for The Best Laser Printers
- HP Laserjet Pro M1136 Printer (Best Overall) (Best multifunction laser printer in india) (Best black and white laser printer)
- Canon Image CLASS LBP2900B (2nd Best)
- Brother HL-L2321D (Best budget laser printer in India) (3rd Best)
- Canon MF244DW – (Best wifi laser printer in India)
- Ricoh SP210SU
To help you choose an appropriate laser printer from the many various options available, you also need to consider the individual model specifications.
How Did I Research The Top Laser Printers?
- I researched the best websites, and compiled a list of the top laser printers according to consumer (owners) reviews.
- I then analyzed those reviews to see how each printer performed in a variety of situations, including ease of use, printing speed, RAM size, build quality, price.
- During the research process, every item is carefully reviewed, rated, evaluated, and carefully chosen according to its features, appeal, and price.
- Please be aware that there is a wide selection of products available online, and that they certainly cannot all be described in as much detail as we can. I have carefully chosen a few of the best items from each category, and have included them on our site.
- Asked friends and family for recommendations,
- Went into the store to see what was available.
I have also written this Printer Buying Guide to help you make the right choice.
These days some printers also do scanning and copying along with printing, so that’s a bonus.
Mainly there are two types of printers, Inkjets, and laserjet.
Laserjets are the type of printers that use a laser to print. They are more cost-effective as they save on ink refilling costs.
Many options are there in the Indian market if you want to invest in a laser printer. That’s why it is critical to select the right one. I review the best laser printers in India for home use in 2021, so kindly check them out below.
Best Laser Printer Reviews in India
HP Laserjet Pro M1136 Printer (Best laser printer in India)
This HP Laserjet Pro M1136 Multifunctional Monochrome Laser Printer is an all-in-one printer as it can do all the three jobs such as printing, scanning, and copying.
According to me, Pro M1136 is the best multifunction laser printer in India.
- The printer uses flatbed technology for scanning.
- This technology helps scan the picture or document on a flat surface without any movement, which makes it easier to scan old and fragile papers, photographs, or documents.
- It has a speed of printing 18 pages in a minute, which is extremely good according to the price range and compared to all the other printers in the market.
- It costs somewhere around 2 rupees for each print.
- The HP M1136 supports most paper sizes, including A4, A5, B5, C5, C6, DL, and postcard formats as well.
- It supports high-quality and high-resolution print up to 600*600 DPI.
- The laser printer’s compact size provides portability to move it wherever you want.
- It is not very space-consuming nor heavy, which makes it super user-friendly.
In case you are worried about purchasing the compatible laser toner, I have you covered there as well. You will need to buy an HP 88A black original laserjet toner cartridge, and the cartridge also has a yield of 1500 pages.
- It is one of the best multifunctional laser printers available in the market, as it does both copying and scanning apart from printing.
- Supports every paper size from A4 to A5, B5, C5, C6, DL, and even postcards.
- As this comes with an average of 8000 monthly recommended pages, it is a perfect fit for personal uses.
- The print resolution of the HP M1136 is up to 600*600 DPI; it gives you high-quality prints.
- It is not a colour printer which means you will only get black prints and not coloured.
- The connectivity is not that vast as well; it only connects to USB and nothing else.
- You might have to invest in an investment toner before you buy this printer.
Canon Image CLASS LBP2900B- Single Function Laser Monochrome Printer (2nd Best)
Canon is a leading brand when it comes to making laser printers, and most of the time, it’s the first name that comes to your mind in manufacturing printers.
The LBP 2900B is a competent laser printer, with the only downside being this one is a monochrome printer, meaning it will only give you black printings and not coloured ones.
But, the Class 2900B is one of the best laser printer for home use in india.
- It has robust Bluetooth connectivity, meaning you will print your documents using a Bluetooth connection.
- The Canon LBP2900B has quite a good printing speed, and it can print up to 12 pages per minute.
- It supports only two types of paper, one of which is A4.
- 2000 pages is its standard page yield.
- The cartridge toner supported by the printer is the 303 cartridge.
- This printer is relatively small and can easily fit anywhere from your small desk to a corner of your office. This is only possible because of its compact size.
- The printer incorporates the Canon Advanced Printing Technology and the Hi-ScoA technology that enables it to print quickly.
- This technology also allows the printer to transfer data from a PC or laptop very quickly, saving you time and electricity.
- One of its unique features is that it has a particular setting where you can edit your pictures and make collages or calendars out of them.
- It has a very swift cooldown time, allowing it to wake up from sleep mode almost instantly.
- Besides, it is a duplex printer, thus enables you to print faster and save on paper costs.
- Compact size thus easily portable and takes up very little space.
- The settings are quite simple to install.
- Competent printing speed, which is 12 pages each minute.
- Single functionality, which is the only printing. No scanning or copying is available.
- Supports only black printing and no colours.
Brother HL-L2321D Single-Function, Monochrome Laser Printer with Auto Duplex Printer (3rd Best)
Brother is one of the top printer manufacturers after HP and Canon in India.
They produce some of the best laser printers, and because of some smart features, we should consider them in your decision when buying a laser printer.
- It is a laser, monochrome printer and prints only in black colour. This is a perfect choice for offices.
- It has USB connectivity.
- The printer’s print speed is up to 30 pages per minute, and this Brother HL-L2321D printer has a printing resolution of 2400*600 dpi or dots per inch.
- Its extraordinary output quality will amaze you. This printer saves up a lot of paper while printing, as it is a duplex printer.
- It has a 2 in one copy function, which allows the machine to scale two or more documents in a single paper, saving a lot of paper, ink, and time.
- It supports many paper sizes, including A4, A5, B5, C5, C6, DL, and postcard formats.
- It supports the TN-2365 toner cartridge.
- The average page yield of this printer is around 2600 pages. However, the duty cycle of this sprinter is 10000 pages each month, which is extremely good.
- One can also print out thicker documents such as envelopes and letterheads, and the printing is very smooth.
- The special paper tray on this printer has an ergonomic design that will save your paper from dust and moisture.
- As mentioned earlier, it has a print speed of 30 papers per minute, making it one of the fastest laser printers available in the market.
- As it is a duplex printer, it saves you a lot of paper and time.
- Because of the manual feature, it can print larger documents such as envelopes and letterheads.
- The special tray saves your documents from dust and moisture.
- Size-wise, very compact and lightweight is thus quite portable and easy to carry around.
- Slightly on the higher side.
- Not one of those coloured laserjet printers, prints only in black.
- Cartridge yield is only 1500 pages.
- The cost of printing is also comparatively high.
Canon MF244DW- Wireless Print Laser Printer
This multi-function printer can do multiple things such as printing, scanning, as well as copying.
Thus you will be getting numerous functionalities out of one machine.
- It has durable connectivity, including Bluetooth and wi-fi. Both Bluetooth and wi-fi are very favourable for printing purposes as you can connect any of your devices with your printer and print it from even a distance.
- The print speed is unbelievably swift. That is why it prints up to 27 papers per minute, saving you a lot of time and electricity.
- It is one of those unique laser printers in India that has an automatic duplex printing facility.
- The most exciting thing that you will not find in any of the other printers is that it has very high RAM, which helps it work very smoothly and quite fast.
- This Canon Laser printer does all three jobs such as print, scan, and copy.
- The page yield of this printer is 2400.
- It is a cheap printer to print with because it only costs you about 1.5 rupees per monochromatic print.
- Both the printing speed and copying speed in this printer are 27 papers per minute.
- This Canon MF244DW wireless laser printing machine has a high Ram, which helps it to work quickly.
- It has a super cool and sleek display; furthermore, it has proper Ethernet support. Besides that, it also comes with an in-built wi-fi.
- This Canon printer has an ADF attached to it. This printer has a combined type of cartridge.
- The Drum life does not feature in this Canon printer; the paper tray can hold up to 290 sheets ADF. GSM wise, it is 60-163 GSM.
- It supports a duty cycle of 200-2500 even though its highest duty cycle is 15000. Processor speed is also missing from this printer’s description.
- It has a memory of 512 Mb, and the OS it supports are Windows, macOS, and Linux.
- It can print up to 1200*1200 dpi resolution.
- You can operate this canon laser printer by third-party apps such as AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and Moira.
- Lastly, it provides a one-year warranty, and the after-sales service is also quite good.
- High power of RAM, which helps it to wake up from sleep mode and work faster.
- Automatic duplex printing technology.
- ADF is available.
- wi-fi and Ethernet supported.
- Speed-wise is quite efficient.
- The print cost is abnormally high.
- The cartridge cost is combined.
Ricoh SP210SU Monochromatic Laserjet Printer
After Hp, Canon, and Brother, Ricoh is one of India’s best brands for laser printers.
These printers do both copying and scanning other than printing, which is one of their primary jobs. This laser printer works efficiently as a multifunction printer.
The only paper type that receives support in this printer is the standard size paper for printing.
- As it has a warm-up time of 25 seconds and because of that it is one of the fast working printers in the market.
- The power of the RAM in this printer is 128 MB. Besides being swift, this high RAM also makes it easier to print smoothly and efficiently.
- The print resolution in this printer is a significant issue, as it is relatively low compared to other printers available in the market. The print resolution is 600*600 dpi in this Ricoh printer.
- Other than A4 size sheets, it can also print on letters. This printer comes with an original Ricoh refill pouch.
- The highest print volume of this printer is 20000 pages. As the maximum print pages are so high, it makes a good option for heavy-duty usages such as an office or for editorial purposes.
- The print cost of this printer is 40 paise per paper for black printing.
- The print speed on this printer is commendable; it is 24 papers per minute for A4 size papers and 23 papers per minute for letters.
- Using a high yield toner, it can print up to 2600 pages and 1500 pages from a low yield toner cartridge.
- The cartridge life in this printer is relatively less, and again, this is not one of those laser printers which have a suitable self duplex technology. And that’s the only reason it is a bit hard to operate tasks in this printer.
- This printer is best suited for office or heavy-duty usages.
- This laser printer is a value for money.
- Compact size-wise, thus it will easily fit in any corner of your office.
- Looks stylish and elegant.
- Short cartridge life.
- No direct printing is supported through USB, Pen Drive, or smartphones.
HP Laserjet M1005 Multifunction Monochrome Laserjet Printer
As mentioned earlier, I consider HP the big bull of the market for laser printers. This HP Laserjet M1005 Multifunctional Monochrome Laser Printer model is one of the best laser printers in the Indian market.
This laserjet printer can do all the three tasks such as printing, scanning, and copying effortlessly.
- Even though it is a multifunctional printer, it can only print in black, which means it is a monochrome printer. It still is an ideal printer for office and editorial purposes.
- It has USB connectivity, which helps to connect it with any of your devices.
- The print speed in this printer is also quite good, which is 14 pages per minute. HP printer supports seven-size papers.
- The type of toner cartridge supported by this HP laserjet M1005 Monochrome Laser printer is the HP 12A Black toner.
- This printer’s average paper yield is 2000 pages, which is extremely good compared to other laser printers available in the market.
- As far as the duty cycle is concerned, this laser printer can print up to 5000 pages per month.
- If the users have a home office or need a printer in their home for personal work, the users can blindly go for this HP monochrome printer.
- Even though it is slightly bigger than an inkjet printer, it occupies less space and fits perfectly on your desk.
- Apart from being compact, this printer is also very stylish and cool, which makes you elevate your office space’s overall look.
- It comes in a teal blue colour with a white border.
- Apart from being stylish, this printer is also very lightweight, so if you need to move it from one place to another, you can do that without too much effort.
- One of the coolest features of this printer is that it can print smoothly even when there is no electricity. This feature helps in printing with a minimum power supply. The name of this technology is instant-On technology.
- This cool feature also ensures that the printer consumes less energy while printing. Because of this feature, it is qualified as an energy star product.
- Even when using less energy, this printer produces high resolutions scans of up to 1200 dpi.
- This HP printer has an in-built 150-sheet input tray; the number is fair enough, so you never run out of papers.
- Other than the 150 sheet input tray, it also has a ten sheet priority input tray.
- This printer also has resized options that enable you to edit and resize your documents before printing or scanning.
- This one provides very high-definition printing and is considered the top multifunction laser printer in India.
- Brilliant speed.
- Has a large memory capacity to store your crucial documents of 2 MB.
- Perfect for bulk printing and which is why it is perfect for office uses.
- Not a duplex printer.
HP 1020 Plus Laserjet Monochromatic Printer
This HP 1020 plus laserjet Monochromatic printer is one of the top laserjet printers best suited for small offices or home usage.
Unlike many HP printers, this one only does printing and scanning.
But the impressive thing is it does the printing quite well and gives good quality prints.
- This printer only supports a USB connection. You can print whatever you want just by transferring it to the printer itself.
- The average printing resolution of this printer is 600*600 dpi. But when it comes to the output resolution, it can print for up to 1200 dpi.
- The paper formats supported by this printer are A4, A5, A6, B5, C5, DL, envelopes, labels, card-stock, transparencies, and postcards.
- This printer has a compatible laser toner same as the HP 12A black original laserjet printer.
- Moreover, this printer has a page yield of 200 pages and an overall duty cycle of 5000 pages per month.
- The only downside of the HP 1020 printer is that it is not a multifunctional printer. If you need a printer just for printing, then this would make a good option.
- This HP laser printer has an in-built 234Mhz high-speed processor, thus enabling it to print documents very quickly, and in case you are wondering, this printer outputs 14 sheets of paper per minute.
- Unlike other printers in the market in India, it has an in-built memory of 2MB, and it stores the documents for printing.
- This printer is very compact. While compact, it is also a high-quality printer whose minimum print resolution is 600*600 dpi, efficiently 1200 dpi.
- The print dimension of this printer is something like 37*20.9*24.2 cm. Now you can also guess how compact and portable this printer is.
- Compact size.
- High speed and high resolution.
- Easily portable.
- Not an automated duplex printer. Everything needs to be done manually.
- Monochrome printer thus prints only in black and not any other colour.
HP Laserjet Pro M126nw- Multi-Function Laser Monochrome Printer
This HP Laserjet Pro M126nw Multi-Function Laser Monochrome Printer has extraordinary features when it comes to printing.
These features make it a perfect printing machine. This one is a multi-function laser printer.
Even though it is a multi-function printer, it performs all its three jobs efficiently. Besides, it is a monochrome printer that makes it printer that prints only in black.
Because of this reason, it is one of the best-suited printers for offices and educational purposes.
- Just connect it with the device you are supposed to print your documents from with a USB cable and start printing with ease.
- The printing speed of this printer is also brilliant, which is 20 pages per minute.
- It supports two types of paper while printing, one being the most famous and versatile A4 size paper, and another one is the envelope.
- These two are the type of sheets that find a maximum need in an office for printing, and that gives you another reason why it is one of the best printers out there in the Indian Market.
- This printer’s standard page yield is 1500 pages per month, and the type of toner cartridge used in this printer is the HP 88A cartridge.
- This HP printer is just the right fit for your home and office, as this barely takes any space and very comfortably fits on a corner of your office desk.
- This printer follows a popular and Advanced Printing technology and a supporting technology called the High Compression Architecture.
- The prime advantage of these two techniques is that they help the printer process picture quickly without compromising the picture quality.
Another quintessential advantage of these two technologies is that they help the printer process data by converting it into a compressed size.
This allows the data to transfer from PC to printer in a blink of an eye which in the long run ends up increasing the speed of the printer.
Also, the prime duty cycle of this HP printer is 8000 pages per month.
Apart from USB, this printer also supports wireless connectivity. You can also connect it with your phone directly and print photos and documents of your choice.
Besides the phone, you can connect it with your tablet, laptops, and computers to print whatever you like.
The printer is extremely user-friendly as it saves power and saves paper by printing on both sides.
This printer can print in formats like PDF, JPG, PNG, TXT, etc. This printer’s connectivity is so robust that you can even print without the help of a wi-fi internet connection.
The device and the printer need to be on the same wi-fi, and that’s all that is required. Just connect it with your hotspot and start printing.
- Extraordinary Speed.
- Extremely durable.
- HD prints.
- Automatic Duplexing.
- Does not support large-size pages.
- Does not have a digital screen.
HP Laserjet-Pro M30w – Multi-functional, Wireless Laser Printer
HP Laserjet-Pro M30w Multi-functional Wireless Laser Printer is an exception, as it is the world’s smallest laser printer in its niche.
It is 30% smaller compared to the other printers in this category.
However, please note that one should not underestimate this printer saying it is small because it can deliver prints and scans just like any other regular printer.
- Now let’s look at some striking features that help it beat the stigma of being the smallest laserjet printer in the market. Even though it is India’s smallest laserjet printer, it has wi-fi and USB 2.0 connectivity.
- Firstly, it is not just a printer; it can also do copying and scanning.
- The speed in this one is also extremely efficient; If you are looking for a high-speed printer in India in 2021, this one is exceptionally efficient and prints around 20 pages per minute—with a compatible laser toner with a page yield of 1400.
- But the only OS it connects with is Windows 10. Not only does it have adequate size, but it is also a budget-friendly printer.
- It is also a compact printer that can fit in the smallest corner of your office or home. Its external appearance is so good that it will add another level of glamour to your office.
- This printer is also compatible with any smartphone.
- This India’s smallest printer has a technology named the auto on/off the technology, which sends the printer to sleep when not in use, which leads to further saving the energy.
- This printer does not have an edge to its sides, which helps smooth sliding papers while printing.
- It also supports printing on both sides (duplex) of the sheet, and the sheets which receive support are A4, A5, A6, B5, C5, DL, and postcards.
- Small, compact, and stylish looking.
- High-quality printing.
- Easy to use.
- Has upgrade issues.
- Complicated installation process.
- only Windows 10.
Conclusion for best laser printers in India
As you can see, there are a handful of laserjet printers in the Indian market worthy of investing in. Also, there are various, multiple factors to look for, as well.
Some of them are only monochrome, while the others are colour. On the other hand, some printers are multifunctional, whereas the others are not.
Depending on your needs, you’ll get many top laserjet printers in India in 2021, so pick the one that is most suited to your budget and your personal needs and invest in it.