Music is the elixir of the soul and who does not like to listen to good music and that too with an excellent portable soundbar that will enhance your experience two-fold.
Well, the thought of choosing the right soundbar speaker may land you in a dilemma.
So this detailed Iball Musi Bar high power compact soundbar review will clear out the confusion and will help you to make the right choice.
About iBall Musi Bar Speaker
This iBall Musi Bar is also a Bluetooth speaker that comes in multiple colour options. The speaker can be connected through Bluetooth, AUX cable and has built-in FM.
You can also use Pen drives or Micro SD cards on the device. You will get an In-Built Mic and battery backup which can last up to 15 hours from a single charge.
It has a hands-free calling system through Bluetooth.
The soundbar can be controlled through the remote.
This is a wireless speaker and is relatively compact in size. What makes it really interesting is its sleek and eye-catching design.
The pairing process between the soundbar and the connecting devices is extremely user-friendly and quick.
My Take on the Iball Musi Bar Soundbar
If you are looking for a soundbar to be used at home or for short trips in 2023, this device may be the one. It gives around 10 -15 hours of playback on a single charge.
On the other hand, FM does not work correctly on this speaker, and the sound output of high Bass music is not very good, and you may experience distortion. The sound quality of vocals, treble is pretty good though.
The Bluetooth pairing and connectivity are good and very fast. It also saves the last connected ‘mode’ and selects that when switching on.
The Musi bar has been an Amazon bestseller for quite a long time, and it does live up to its name, it does not look cheap, barring the four buttons on top, and has a good build quality.
The soundbar is very sleek and compact. The Iball Musi Soundbar is absolutely worth the price.
You can also consider the FD E200 Soundbar, as a budget option.
Features Of iBall Musi Bar
As Claimed by the Company
- SUPER SOUND – The Stereo has a powerful sound system which will give you an immersive listening experience.
- PORTABLE – The speaker is wireless; hence it becomes easy to carry anywhere and compatible due to the lightness of its weight.
- LONG PLAYTIME – you can play music for up a more prolonged duration because the battery lasts long. The audio feedback comes through a male voice.
- BUILT-IN MIC – It has an additional feature of Bluetooth connectivity that makes the Built-in Mic work, so you can make calls without the device being connected with a wire.
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY – There are multiple options to Stream music like – BlueTooth | USB | Micro SD | AUX cable | FM with Control Buttons
Also See: Best Soundbars under 5000 Rs. in India
iBall Musi Bar Specifications
USB, MicroSD, AUX, Bluetooth
- Dimensions of the product are- 5.8 x 38.3 x 6.5 cm; it weighs 625 Grams.
- The speaker requires 2 Lithium-ion batteries which are included in the package.
- The Box contains- 1-Speaker, 1-Remote Control, 1-Charging Cable User Manuals.
- The speaker consumes 3.7 Watts of electricity.
No, the speaker does not have this feature. The individual will have to turn it off manually; otherwise, the battery may get discharged.
No, the device only works on Smart LED TV.
Yes absolutely, it can be connected to PC through USB for charging.
Yes, the IBall Musi Bar can be connected if the TV has a Bluetooth connection.