To help you choose the Best Gaming mouse under 1000 Rs. in India in 2021, I am going to give you my Top Recommendations in this article.
We live in a world where milliseconds are everything, especially in gaming, which has transformed into a different level. Being an avid gamer myself for the last 25 years, I know what type of gaming mouse is required for playing video games.
For All Those in a Hurry !!!!
Quick Snapshot of My Top Recommendations for Best Gaming mouse under 1000 Rs. In India
- Offbeat RIPJAW Wireless Gaming mouse see amz g90 (Best Overall)
- Zebronics Zeb Feather (2nd Best)
- Ant Esports GM200W (3rd Best)
- Redragon NOTHOSAUR M606 (4rth)
- Dragonwar ELE-G9 Thor Wired Gaming Mouse (5th)
How Did I Research The Top Gaming Mouse under 1,000 Rupees?
I created a list of all the best gaming mice under Rs. 1000 and ranked them based on price, cursor speed, battery life, and other features. I also considered the material used to make these mice as well as their weight.
First, I reviewed my own gaming mouse and the one recommended by renowned tech expert sites. Then I surfed the web to see what other gaming mice were being bought and sold in India at the current time.
Next, I analyzed each model of the gaming mouse under consideration and compiled an exhaustive list of features as mentioned above.
I rated each gaming mouse under review to see which ones were better and gave them a star rating of 1- 5 based on their size, weight (some are heavy, others are less), design, and speed.
Gaming is no longer limited to spending free time, but it has been professionalised, and there is cut-throat competition in this industry. Gamers require the very best of accessories to win, and that too within the budget.
Here, I have made a list of Wired and Wireless mice under Rs.1000 that you can consider for an entry-level gaming mouse.
Here Are The Best Gaming Mouse Under 1000 Rs.
Offbeat RIPJAW Wireless Gaming mouse
This mouse does not operate on any external battery and comes with an in-built rechargeable Li-ion battery.
RIPJAW has a revolutionary dual gaming mode with 2.4 Wireless connection and can also be wired with a micro USB cord.
Its sensor’s speed is 180 inches/sec with a 45G acceleration that yields a response time of 1ms. You can set the sensitivity parameters according to your requirement from 1600 DPI to 2400 DPI to 3200 DPI.
The mouse is light and has an Ergonomic design. It remains comfortable in your hands because of the lightness.
This mouse has an automatic sleep mode, which means if the mouse is not being used for a long time, it will go into sleep mode, saving battery life. It is a good option among other wireless mice.
- The device has multi-function 7D buttons, making it easy to play with a wide range of Gaming genres or gaming styles.
- There is no compromise on battery; we can charge it with the laptop even when using the mouse.
- The mouse gives an advanced gaming experience, and its Laser technology gives it an edgy look.
- The clicks are silent with precise movements.
- The price seems a bit high.
- There is some problem with the cursor wheel. It sometimes gets stuck.
- We cannot remove the battery, so you cannot change it if it stops working.
Zebronics Zeb Feather Gaming Mouse
This is a six-button premium mouse with a USB. This is a wired mouse and is used by plugging it in.
You can connect this device with a cable that is 1.5m long. The resolution you will get is -1000/1600/2200/3000 dpi.
Also, the mouse comes along with a warranty of button strokes up to 3 million times.
The mouse works well with Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10, Mac OS X 10 or higher chrome OS.
The gaming sensor makes for an unhindered experience. Overall it is a good budget gaming mouse.
- The mouse is stylish, comes with a mouse pad and has an anti-slip button,
- It has a rubber coating that provides a firm grip, and one’s hand does not get fatigued.
- This device works efficiently on all surfaces, along with different sensors and sensitivities.
- You will get a high-quality mouse pad.
- The price is not too much.
- The scroller is smooth and works well.
- Ideally suitable for people with big size palms to have a comfortable grip.
- The side buttons create trouble while using the mouse.
- Lighting is not up to the expectations.
Cosmic Byte Gravity Gaming mouse
This is a lightweight mouse with RGB lighting effects from Cosmic byte. When it comes to DPI resolution, well, this mouse offers 6400 dpi.
The design is extraordinary and crafted to create symmetry between your right and left hand. The device weighs about 85 grams, which means it is light in weight.
Eight programmable extra buttons offer a firm grip and fast, quick response. Also, you get two sides of LED lighting that give this mouse an attractive look.
- This is a budget-friendly product.
- You will not be disappointed with its scroller, which is highly reliable and resilient.
- We can use the mouse for a long time because of its lightweight.
- It doesn’t create noise while clicking.
- You get high-precision cursor movements.
- The mouse has auto RGB lighting, limiting you not to change the coloured lights.
- Only compatible with Windows 8 or above.
- It does not have the feature of Anti-ghosting.
Redragon NOTHOSAUR M606 Gaming Mouse
This is a super classy gaming mouse with an exquisitely crafted Teflon formula that results in magnificent gliding of the pointer across the screen.
The scroll is rubberised, and its width is 8mm wide. This is a wired gaming mouse with the robust build quality.
The feet surface is expanded, and the feet height is accurate, which helps in the horizontal movement of the mouse. One can customise the two thumb buttons according to your requirements, and the cable length is 180cm.
It offers resolution up to 3600 DPI. Lastly, you get a button durability of 5 million clicks.
- You can adjust the speed of the cursor with any of the buttons given on the mouse.
- The mouse offers good game performance along with excellent RGB.
- The back-lit coverage gives it an edgy look.
- The grip is firm; hence you feel comfortable while holding the mouse.
- The clicks are silent.
- The DPI ( dots per inch) options are limited.
- The device feels heavy.
- The side buttons are very tender and get pressed easily.
- I would say this product is a bit pricey.
Amkette Evo Fox Phantom Wired Gaming Mouse
The EvoFox Phantom gaming mouse from the company Amkette, comes full-sized and fits well in your hands.
It offers a resolution of 4800 DPI that increases your gaming experience two-fold.
The mouse has seven programmable buttons that you can adjust according to your requirements. It has Rainbow Lighting, which looks classy and can be customised along with 3 Breathing Effects.
The mouse is compatible with software that is available for Windows 7 and above. You can also adjust the tools to fit your requirements.
This device offers 5 Million clicks. This is a wired mouse and can be operated within the maximum distance of 2 meters from the PC.
- The price is not too much if you look at the features.
- The mouse is durable, and LED lights function well.
- It gives a sporty look, which immediately captures the eye.
- The clicks function without any hindrance, and we can use the centre button for changing the sensitivity of DPI.
- The built is excellent, and the cursor works well too.
- The size of the gaming mouse is large and creates slight discomfort while you are holding it.
- The scroll wheel seems fragile.
- Not recommended for everyday usage.
Live tech professional Game on mouse.
This mouse has six programmable buttons and is compatible with windows7, MAC, Windows 8, and Windows XP.
It has preset profiles, and you can customise the RGB lighting. The design is unique, with sharp features.
It has an Anti-skid scroll wheel, and the surface is smooth, with Teflon feet pads. The mouse helps you to have control.
This is a 6D gaming wired mouse, and the length of the cable is around 1.8 meters.
- There is no comparison on the design with other mice because it has a tiger shark look and gold plated USB.
- The bottom is made of stainless steel, which means you can use it on a rough surface, and the bottom remains intact.
- The PIXART 3325 sensor creates the ultimate gaming experience for a long duration.
- The price range is fair.
- The DPI is 5000, which makes an immersive gaming experience.
- We cannot use the mouse on low sensitivity, which creates a problem for some gamers.
- The mouse feels a bit heavy on hands and can cause tiredness if you use it for a long duration.
- Button clicks are not very smooth.
Dragonwar ELE-G9 Thor wired gaming mouse.
The body of the Dragon war mouse is lightweight, and it easily fits in your hands. We can change the Dpi from 800 to 1600 to 2400 and 3200 dpi to toggle between different game settings.
The given buttons are highly durable, and the build is strong. Well, it is suitable for many games.
The gaming mouse has 8 programmable buttons and a designed LED light that gives it a subtle look.
This is a wired mouse, and the cord’s length is 1.8m. If this was not all, you also get a gold-plated USB connector.
It works on all types of the surface because of its firm grip. The mouse is reliable for long gaming sessions.
- You have an option of creating custom profiles for your own choice of gaming actions.
- The design is minimalistic; it looks attractive, and the lighting is exceptional.
- The clicks make little sound, and your palm feels comfortable on the surface.
- The mouse feels premium with the DPI cycling button.
- There is no complaint on performance; the cursor moves swiftly.
- The price is not much considering its features.
- All the above, you get a free mouse mat, which is of pretty good quality.
- You get lesser options when it comes to customised controls for the colours.
- If you have a small-sized palm and thinking of buying it, you should drop the idea because of the mouse’s big size. There may be a problem while holding the mouse.
- I do not recommend it for gaming where low sensitivity is required.
Ant Esports GM200W Gaming Mouse
This mouse comes with easily adjustable DPI switches to fulfill your gaming needs. The DPI levels are 3200, 2400, 1600, and 80.
The design is user-friendly with an ergonomic contour finish on the surface, which feels soft on hands. You can ensure your victory in a game with its professional gaming engine that facilitates precise movements.
Seven adjustable buttons are customisable.
The mouse works well with Win XP, Win7/8/10, Vista7/8, Mac OS, and Linux. The mouse offers 3 million clicks, and the length of the cable is 1.6 meters.
Also, it comes with a gold plated USB connector that makes it durable.
- There is no requirement for the driver. You can merely plugin and play.
- The body is made of plastic and fits well for everyday usage.
- If you look at the price, it is inexpensive.
- The design is extraordinary, with fine texture.
- The RGB lighting add a unique charm to the mouse, and it has dedicated software to manage RGB lighting. You can add customizable RGB lighting color scheme too.
- The polling rate is 125hz, which seems quite low for a gaming mouse.
- The scroll is a bit sensitive.
- Not recommended for FPS gamers, ok for casual gaming sessions.
MFTEK Tag 3 gaming mouse
This is a wired gaming mouse that has six keys macro system. The mouse’s surface has been made with a unique anti-slip as well as an anti-sweat texture that ensures firm and enhanced grip with comfort for the user.
The resolution it supports is –
- 800-dpi blue,
- 1200-dpi purple,
- 1600-dpi red,
- 2000-dpi rose.
The mouse has been designed in a way that you don’t get tired of long gaming sessions.
The texture is smooth, and you feel less strain on your palm while holding it. The four dynamic lighting effects add charm to the overall look of the mouse.
- The clicks are smooth and do not create noise.
- One unique feature in this mouse is- pinpoint tracking precision which works by isolating your target with its laser beam to get the highest score.
- The mouse works with precision on all types of surfaces.
- The performance is convincing, and you can have long gaming sessions with no interruption.
- This product is budget-friendly.
- Long response time, which sometimes becomes a problem during gaming.
- The mouse feels heavy.
- This is not a durable product.
Quantum Snype 1.0 wired mouse
This is a LED Backlit Gaming Mouse, and the DPI is adjustable up to 3200 dpi.
The scroll wheel is wide, along with a unique ribbed protector that helps in simple control of the mouse. The length of the braided fibre cable is 1.8 meters.
Seven programmable buttons include two thumb buttons that you can customise according to your needs. It is a good choice as a cheap gaming mouse.
- You can change the cursor speed with the backlight on the mouse.
- It works well on almost every surface due to its enlarged feet surface.
- Clicks are responsive, and you get 3 million strokes.
- The price is not much.
- The response time is excellent.
- Not suitable for professional competitive gaming.
- You might face a problem while connecting.
Logitech G90 Optical Gaming Mouse
With no lags in your productivity, you’ll be able to complete your tasks with ease and without any delay.
Another good option for gaming gear is The Logitech G90 is a powerful and precise gaming mouse designed for fast gameplay.
- ambidextrous gaming mouse.
- 3 different DPI switches settings.
- Delta zero sensor technology.
- pre-configured customizations.
- amazing gaming mouse
Speed, precision, and responsiveness are at the heart of Logitech designs, there are no compromises for a gamer that demands the best.
Logitech G90 has a powerful 2500 DPI sensor for game sensitivity switching on the fly, 2 millisecond report rate, and slick low friction feet designed to stay in place while giving you a smooth glide across your desktop’s surface.
It’s lightweight and can easily be carried around in your bag to your friend’s place or for a gaming session.
It has a perfect palm grip and an ambidextrous design shape. You can easily play FPS games with the Logitech G-90.
- The body is of plastic, rather than rubber.
- There’s no light or indicator to tell you what the dpi is currently while gaming.
Hope I could help you in choosing the best gaming mouse under 1000 rupees in India in 2021. Please go through my other articles for your purchases.